Date: 22-23 August 2016 (Monday & Tuesday)
Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Venue: Waterhub, 80 Toh Guan Road East Singapore 608575
Contaminants of emerging concerns & issues in water quality
Laboratory methods for water quality analysis
Used water treatment technologies, trends & uses
Drinking water treatment technologies - advancement and trends (Part 1)
Drinking water treatment technologies - advancement and trends (Part 2)
Date : 22-23 August 2016 (Monday & Tuesday)
Duration : 2 days
Time : 9.00am – 5.30pm
Venue : Waterhub, 80 Toh Guan Road East Singapore 608575
Course Fees (GST is not applicable)
|e2i course fee subsidy*
|Nett course fee after subsidy
* Eligibility for e2i Funding:
- Employed Singaporean or Singapore PRs who are self-sponsored or employer-sponsored.
- Achieve at least 75% attendance.
- The participants and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources.
Award of Certificate & PEB Programme
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement
- This course is qualified for PDUs by PEB (Points to be confirmed)
Participants are advised to make payment for the Full Fees before the course commences to ensure that your registration is confirmed and accepted.
To register for this course, please complete the registration form and fax to 65150813 or email email@example.com by 12 August 2016. Registration will be on a first-come first served basis (This course is limited to 20 participants).