Monitor & Troubleshoot Reverse Osmosis Plant
Date: 27 June – 29 June 2016 (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
|Full Course Fees
|e2i Course fees subsidy (50%)*
|Nett Course fee after subsidy
* An Introduction to
- Water Chemistry
- RO Process Parameters
- RO Process Performance
- RO Membrane Storage Guidelines
- Plant Site Briefing and Site Visit
- RO Process Operations
- RO Membrane Scaling, Fouling and Chemical Cleaning
- RO Process Troubleshooting
- Group Project Working and Presentation
- RO Pre-treatment
Award of Certificate & PEB CPD Programme
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have completed the RO Course.
- This course is qualified for 15 PDUs by PEB
All participants are advised to make payment for the Full course fees before the course commences to ensure that your registration is confirmed and accepted.
To register for this course, please fill up the registration form and fax it to 65150813 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 June 2016.
Registration will be on a first-come first served basis (This course is limited to 20 participants).
Should there be any further information or assistance required, please do not hesitate call us at 65150812.