All documents and information on this web site are owned by or licensed by us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. No part of the website may be copied or reproduced without a written consent of Singapore Water Association (SWA). Unauthorised use of the website may lead to claim for damages and/or criminal offence.
All users of this website agree to abide to the Terms & Conditions listed.
Please read all terms carefully before using this site because by visiting the site, you agree to be legally bound by them.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
SWA shall not be responsible for any errors or delays in accessing the web site. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. SWA reserves the right to make changes at anytime without prior notice. Content and links to third party websites and is provided solely for informational purposes only and it is in no way a recommendation or endorsement by SWA.
SWA shall not be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information of a third party related graphics and information published in this website. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
With the use of this website, you acknowledge that usage of information provided is entirely at your own risk. SWA shall not be liable if any information, service or products provided through this website does not meet your requirement.
Any confidential user information provided to SWA through the website will in no way be disclosed to a third party unless required in connection with legal proceedings or we have received your consent.
Should SWA recognize any abuse of information or violation of terms by users, we reserve the right to deny you access to the site and to terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice for any reason.
SWA has no control of postings of content by members onto the marketplace. We also have no obligation to monitor the content posted, however, should we discover any content that are inaccurate or violates the terms & conditions, copyright of others or in any way posts as a threat to our users, SWA may take down or edit the contents without prior notice.
However, users should agree and acknowledge to the following terms:
- Users take full responsibility of the content being posted
- Users will not upload any information, files, code or other materials that are unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or libelous, or that are threatening, abusive, or harassing on the basis of an individual’s (or groups of individuals’) religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Users are not to upload any files or links that contain viruses or bugs or any other software that will cause corruption to SWA website
- Users acknowledge that any content uploaded should not be in any way violating other corporation or individuals’ copyright or patent.
- Users agree that information postings onto the site are non-confidential and any member of the public is able to access the content at anywhere and any point of time.
- It will be the user’s full responsibility to ensure that confidential information is not posted onto the site.
- SWA reserves the right to take down or modify any postings at any point of time and to forbid you from future postings of information onto the site without prior notice should we recognise any misuse of the site.
Use of SWA mark, brand name and logo is prohibited without permission given by us. SWA reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorized usage.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This web site is under the control of SWA from its office in Singapore. By accessing this website, both you and STB agree that it shall be governed by Singapore law.
Both you and SWA agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue is proper in the courts of Republic of Singapore in any legal action or proceeding relating to accessing the website.