Date: 25-27 July 2016 (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Waterhub, 80 Toh Guan Road East Singapore
|Full Course Fees
Section One: Define Project Scope
Define the scope of the project to be undertaken in consultation with stakeholders to meet the organisational needs or objectives
Section Two: Conduct Project Feasibility Study
Conduct feasibility analysis of undertaking the project and present to stakeholders for decision making in accordance with organisational procedures
Section Three: Develop Project Plan
Develop the project plan and provide estimates of the necessary human resources, time and cost using appropriate project management tools
Section Four: Project Implementation and Control
Execute the project implementation activities and control the resources to achieve the desired project goals or deliverables
Section Five: Review Project Milestones
Review the milestones of the project and resolve any unmet goals or gaps when needed to meet the scope of the project defined
Section Six: Project Closure
Conclude the project in consultation with stakeholders and with complete project documentation in accordance with organisational procedures
WDA Course Fee Funding:
To enjoy the WDA course fee subsidy, participants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Company must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Trainees must be employed and fully sponsored by the company for all costs associated with the training
- Trainees must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore, and must be employed by the company in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents
- Trainee(s) must have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all tests, examinations or assessments
Award of Certificate & PEB Programme:
- Successful participants will obtain a "WSQ Statement of Attainment for Apply Project Management Skills" upon certified competent
- This course is qualified for PDUs by PEB (PDUs points to be confirmed)
Participants are advised to make payment for the Full Fees before the course commences to ensure that your registration is confirmed and accepted.
To register for this course, please fill up the registration form and fax it to 65150813 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07 July 2016.
Registration will be on a first-come first served basis (This course is limited to 20 participants).
Should there be any further information or assistance required, please do not hesitate call us at 65150812.