13 - 15 October 2020
IFAT India 2020
Singapore Water Association is pleased to announce our inaugural participation in the IFAT INDIA 2020: 13th – 15th Oct ‘20 @ BEC, Mumbai.
IFAT INDIA 2020 is India’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Solid Waste and Recycling and this year it’s the 8th edition.
- IFAT India showcases technologies adapted to the current challenges on the subcontinent. From addressing sewage systems, adequate waste-water treatment, sustainable ways for water supply, holistic solid waste management and recycling solutions.
- IFAT India translates the passion of India’s game changers and leading environmentalists to bring holistic sustainable solutions to pressing environmental issues towards making a cleaner, greener and more sustainable country.
Water extraction, desalination water and sewage treatment water distribution, sewers refuse disposal and recycling energy from waste materials, decontamination of old sites/soil treatment, energy efficiency technologies and services measuring, control and laboratory technology, environment management, services science, R&D and many more………
Governmental authorities, municipalities, industries, communal providers and disposal companies.
Public and private city cleaning enterprises, energy supply and energy transport companies, trade and service companies, planning and engineering services experts, scientists, engineers, R&D, education institutes, etc.
Gives you an overview/impression of 2019 exhibition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0DPSVK1-E
Append please find:
- Post Show Press Release_IFAT India 2019
- IFAT India 2020_exhibitor brochure
- IFAT India, Mumbai 2020 – Application Form (1)
- SG Pavilion_IFAT India_25.03.20
Some pointers you may like to take note:
- Only Singapore companies can participate under the Singapore Pavilion and enjoy up to 70% LEAD-IFM subsidy from ESG (*pending for approval).
Note: SWA will only make the subsidy refund upon LEAD-IFM claim approval and the process may take 6 – 8 months.
- Participating companies to pay a 50% deposit upon form submission and balance 50% by 15th Aug 2020.
- Singapore Pavilion Package (*before LEAD-IFM subsidy, up to 70%) :
- S$9,500 for 12sqm (4x3sqm) booth. Form submission deadline: on or before May 31st 2020
- S$9,950 for 12sqm (4x3sqm) booth. Form submission deadline: on or after June 1 prior to Aug 15th 2020
We look forward to your participation, please feel free to contact email@example.com for any queries. Thank you.