Singapore EE Waste Water Treatment Plant
Date: 7 December 2020
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: Cisco Webex
Singapore Water Association will be conducting a 1-day virtual training course on Singapore EE Waste Water Treatment Plant on 07 December 2020, 9am-5pm.
Singapore EE Waste Water Treatment Plant (Virtual Training via Cisco Webex)
Course Date: 07 December 2020 (Monday) / Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Course Fee: S$530 (SWA Member) and $630 (Non-Member)
- Dr.Christopher Lee –Prime movers
- Dr.Loh Wai Kuan–Electrical drives
- Dr.Koh Leong Hai –System level
- Dr.Tjibbe Bouma –Asset management
The objective of this course is to introduce pumps, electrical drives, prime movers and their control systems. It shares how the secritical equipment can be made to work at maximum efficiency and to help reduce carbon foot print. The course will cover the most common types of motors, electrical drives and asset management principles. By doing so, participants will receive important knowledge and tools to optimize cost, risk and performance.
Participants are expected to understand different types of commonly used motors and their working principles The course will also cover prime movers which are used to drive the electric motors in the most efficient manner Lastly, participants are expected understand the importance of asset management in improving plant efficiency, reduce maintenance cost and improve profitability.
This course targets engineers and plant managers who want to understand how electrical drives improve the efficiencies of pumps used in waste water treatment plants. The course is particularly targeted to help participants improve the efficiency of their plant and to reduce running costs by adopting proper asset management tools.
- Prime Mover
- Type of motors, current scenario (synchronous & asynchronous)
- Classifications (hazardous & non-hazardous)
- Electrical Drives
- Types of drives (softstart,VVVF)
- Control methods
- Cooling of drives
- Power quality (grid)
- Motor Drives System
- Low voltage
- Medium voltage
- WWT System Integration
- Process control (use cases)
- Health monitoring (AI/Machine learning)
- Asset Management
- Principles of Asset Management
- Total Life Cycle cost & Asset Performance optimization
- Information based Asset Management & Decision Making
Award of Certificate & PDUs
- Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
- This course is qualified for PDUs by PEB (PDUs to be confirmed).
To register, please complete the REGISTRATION FORM by 16 November 2020. Registration will be on a first-come first served basis (This course is limited to 20 participants).
For further queries, please feel free to contact me at 91778477 or email email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.