Design of Industrial and Municipal Waste Water Recycling Plants (NEW)
Date: 26 - 28 August 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: e2i, 80 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 609607
Learning Objectives and Participants
This course is focusing on various options, techniques and design practices of Water Reuse and Recycling in the industries and is aimed for both industries as well as water treatment companies. This training will be useful for design, sales and Proposal Engineers from Contracting, Infrastructure and EPC companies.
- Fundamentals of Membrane Technologies (MF/UF, RO, MBR)
– Basics of membrane technology
– Brief on membranes used
– Design and operating parameters
– Computer simulation for process design
– Effects of temperature, time, pH on membrane performance
– Design optimization to reduce power consumption, chemicals and capital cost
- Pre-Treatment Applications & Technologies
- Pressure Sand Filters
- Activated Carbon Filters
- Chlorination and de-chlorination
- Chemical Dosing Systems
- Waste Water Recycle Applications (MF/UF, RO, MBR) – Types of Water Recycle in industries
– Water Audit and Water Balance Diagrams
– Steps to Recycle and Reuse
– Pre-treatment Technologies
– Industry Examples
- Petrochemical & Refinery
- Food and Beverages
- Domestic Sewage
5. Summary & Closing
Course fee subsidy (pending for the approval from e2i)
Award of Certificates & PEB Programme
1. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance.
2. This course is qualified for PDUs by PEB (PDU points to be confirmed).
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms Cecilia Tan email: email@example.com or Tel: (65) 6515 0812.
* Please note that schedule dates may change without prior notice.