Design & Operate Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Plants
Date: 21-23 March 2018
Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Venue: e2i West, Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability
This course provides fundamental knowledge in applying Membrane Bio-reactor (MBR) technology in
water reclamation. It covers the concepts of a MBR technology including its process design and its
system components. It also includes process fundamentals of MBR technology and the MBR
membranes used in the technology. This course provides learners the opportunity to apply,
demonstrate and practise the knowledge and skills learnt, to determine the design basis for MBR
system, analyse the operating data and apply MBR technology in design and engineering through
classroom sessions and site visits.
The 3-day course is intended for engineers, plant operators and water treatment professionals. It
provides information on MBR processes, engineering details and focuses on optimizing MBR operation
for water reclamation. The course is also suitable for professionals that work in the area of upgrading
and expansion of existing water and wastewater facilities or the design of new facilities.
• Conventional activated sludge treatment process – basics, design and operational parameters, control of operation
• MBR membrane for solid-liquid separation
• MBR system design
• MBR system optimization
• Commercial availability of MBR modules and systems
• MBR new developments and future trends
• Group presentation
|Course Fees||SWA Member||Non-Member|
|Full Fees||SGD 1,480.00||SGD 1,628.00|
|E2i course fee subsidy||SGD 740.00||SGD 740.00|
|Nett course fee||SGD 740.00||SGD 888.00|
Award of Certificate & PDUs
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement.
- This course is qualified for 18 PDUs by PEB.
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (65) 6515 0812.
* Please note that schedule dates may change without prior notice.