Design, Operations & Maintenance of SWRO Plants
Date: 14-16 March, 2018
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: e2i West, Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability
To impart practical knowledge of sea water reverse osmosis plants with respect to design and
engineering methodologies. Participants of this course will have a deeper understanding of
the sea water reverse osmosis plants and equipment with respect to their performance
requirements. Participants will also be able to recommend optimization of existing
This course is useful for Design, Sales, Projects, Proposal, Operation, Maintenance and
Commissioning Engineers working in the industry.
1. RO Fundamentals
2. Sea Water Specific Contaminants
3. SWRO Membranes
4. SWRO Process Operating Parameters
5. SWRO System – Construction
6. SWRO Process Design using Computer
7. Pre-treatment Monitoring
8. SWRO Operations
9. Troubleshooting of SWRO Systems
10. Case Studies
11. Group Exercise
|Course Fees||SWA Member||Non-Member|
|Full Fees||SGD 1,480.00||SGD 1,628.00|
|E2i course fee subsidy||SGD 740.00||SGD 740.00|
|Nett course fee||SGD 740.00||SGD 888.00|
Award of Certificate & PDUs
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement.
- This course is qualified for 18 PDUs by PEB.
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (65) 6515 0812.
* Please note that schedule dates may change without prior notice.