Fundamentals & Recent Trends in Membrane Technology for Water/Wastewater Treatment
Date: 22 to 24 February 2021
Time: 9am - 5pm
To impart overall knowledge of the various membrane technologies used widely in the water treatment industry. The course will cover Micro filtration, Ultra-filtration, Nano-filtration, Reverse Osmosis and Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) membrane Technologies used for water, waste water and sea water desalination, with highlights on recent trends and new applications.
Participants of this course will have a deeper understanding of the various membrane technologies with regards to membranes, process and system designs, applications, sizing and operation and maintenance. Participants will acquire knowledge on how to use these technologies together such as MF/UF followed by RO or MBR followed by RO. Participants will be able to discuss about current systems and processes with the help of case studies.
Who should Attend: Beginners and experienced participants from the industry and Government.
1) Membrane Fundamentals
2) MF & UF – Design & Operating Parameters
3) MF & UF – Pre-treatment, Operation & Maintenance
4) MF & UF – Case studies, new development and future trends
5) Biological and MBR Process
6) MBR – Membranes & Systems
7) MBR – Design & Operating Parameters
8) MBR – Pre-treatment, Operation & Maintenance MBR – Case studies, new development and future trends
9) RO & NF – Membranes & Systems
10) RO & NF – Design & Operating Parameters
11) RO & NF – Pre-treatment, Operation & Maintenance
12) RO & NF – Case Studies, new development and future trends
13) Class Activities: Presentations, Discussions, Q&A and Feedback
Course Fee (excluding GST 7%)
Should there be any further information or assistance required, please feel free to email email@example.com.