13 July 2021
[LIVE] Launch of SWAT eLearning Platform
Singapore Water Association is organising a [LIVE] Launch of SWAT eLearning Platform on 13 July 2021, Tuesday, SGT 3pm ~ 4pm (via webex).
SWAT (SWA Training) is an online eLearning platform initiated and developed by SWA for the convenience of certification and continuance eLearning for the Water Professionals and O & M Contractors via website access using mobile phones or PCs without face-to face interactions or site coaching at own pace.
Launch Offer (Valid till 31 August 2021) : Annual subscription of $10/user per course – Only 83 cents per month ! (U.P. : $30/user)
All HR personnel and management directors are invited to attend this [LIVE] Launch to get the benefits for employees skills upgrade and continuance learning without any work disruption at only $0.83/user per month.
We are offering this LAUNCH OFFER & ENROLMENT EXCLUSIVITY to SWA Members. Do not miss this opportunity !
- Face Recognition Authentication
- SMS OTP Authentication
- Multi-language Q & A interface (upto 4 languages)
- Web Access via PCs or Mobile Phones
- One-year access of resource learning
- Employee (User) Login
- Employer (Audit) Login
- Saves time – Learning at own pace
- Quizzes, Mock Assessments and Final Assessments
- News feed articles and video skills learning for continuance education
- Certification and course progress reports
- Every 6-month refresh modules
- Register at http://bit.ly/SWATeLearn or Scan QR Code by 12 July 2021. Registration is FREE.
For further queries, please contact 6515 0812 or email@example.com