Membrane Technology (MF/UF/RO/MBR)
Date: 23-26 April 2018
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: e2i West, Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability
To impart overall knowledge of the various membrane technologies used widely in the water treatment industry. The course will cover Micro-filtration, Ultra-filtration, Nano-filtration, Reverse Osmosis and Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) membrane Technologies used for water, waste water and sea water desalination, with emphasis on selection and application of right technology.
1. Membrane Fundamentals Module
2. Membrane Design & Operating Parameters Module
3. RO & NF – Membranes & Systems Module
4. RO & NF – System Construction and Design Module
5. RO & NF – Pre-treatment Module
6. RO & NF – Operation & Maintenance Module
7. MF & UF – Membranes & Systems Module
8. MF & UF – System Construction and Design Module
9. MF & UF – Pre-treatment Module
10. MF & UF – Operation & Maintenance Module
11. Biological and MBR Process Module
12. MBR – Membranes & Systems Module
13. MBR – System Construction and Design Module
14. MBR – Pre-treatment Module
15. MBR – Operation & Maintenance Module
16. Application Case Studies Module
17. Quizzes, Discussions, Q&A and Feedback
|Course Fees||SWA Member||Non-Member|
|Full Fees||SGD 1,980.00||SGD 2,180.00|
|E2i course fee subsidy||SGD 990.00||SGD 990.00|
|Nett course fee||SGD 990.00||SGD 1,190.00|
Award of Certificate & PDUs
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement.
- This course is qualified for 24PDUs by PEB.
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan
email: email@example.com or Tel: (65) 6515 0812.
* Please note that schedule dates may change without prior notice.