Membrane Technology (MF/UF/RO/MBR)
Date: 26 - 29 November 2018
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: e2i, 80 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 609607
To impart overall knowledge of the various membrane technologies used widely in the water treatment industry. The course will cover Micro-filtration, Ultra-filtration, Nano-filtration, Reverse Osmosis and Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) membrane Technologies used for water, waste water and sea water desalination, with emphasis on selection and application of right technology.
Participants of this course will have a deeper understanding of the various membrane technologies with regards to membranes, process and system designs, applications, sizing and operation and maintenance. Participants will acquire knowledge on how to use these technologies together such as MF/UF followed by RO or MBR followed by RO. Participants will be able to check the current project designs for adequacy and correctness and plan for the future projects with help of case studies.
Who should attend: Beginners and experienced participants from the industry and Government.
1. Membrane Fundamentals Module
2. Membrane Design & Operating Parameters Module
3. MF & UF – Membranes & Systems Module
4. MF & UF – System Construction and Design Module
5. MF & UF – Pre-treatment Module
6. MF & UF – Operation & Maintenance Module
7. Biological and MBR Process Module
8. MBR – Membranes & Systems Module
9. MBR – System Construction and Design Module
10. MBR – Pre-treatment Module
11. MBR – Operation & Maintenance Module RO & NF – Membranes & Systems Module
12 RO & NF – System Construction and Design Module
13. RO & NF – Pre-treatment Module
14. RO & NF – Operation & Maintenance Module
15. Application Case Studies Module
b. MF/UF – NF
c. MF/UF – NF – RO
d. MF/UF – RO
e. MBR – RO
16. Group Presentations, Discussions, Q&A and Feedback
|Course Fees||SWA Member||Non-Member|
|Full Fees||SGD 1,980.00||SGD 2,180.00|
|E2i course fee subsidy||SGD 480.00||SGD 480.00|
|Nett Course fee||SGD 1,500.00||SGD 1,700.00|
Award of Certificate & PDUs
• Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement.
• This course is qualified for 24 PDUs by PEB.
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan email: email@example.com or Tel: (65) 6515 0812.