24th to 26 April 2019
Nanjing Study Mission
Singapore Water Association will be organising a 3-days Study Mission to Nanjing from 24th to 26th April 2019, targeting at International Water Hub to explore and understand the opportunities of the China market with the objectives in setting up a SG Center in IWH:
- Facilitate an easier entry for Singapore enterprise SMEs that are innovative but do not have sufficient resources to address the Chinese water market on own.
- Allow SMEs to interact with other similar sized and like-minded companies from the USA, Europe, Canada and China.
- Close proximity to the market across China’s water and eco-tech industries.
- Access to corporate services (accounting, auditing, corporate advisory, legal, tax services, Intellectual Property (IP) Management).
- Access to accelerators and investors for business expansion needs.
IWH is located on Singapore-Nanjing Eco Hi-Tech Island (SNEI), which is jointly promoted by the CPC Jiangsu Provincial Committee, Jiangsu Provincial Government and Ministry of Trade and Industry, Singapore. The SNEI project is a cooperative effort between the Singapore government and Jiangsu Provincial Government.
IWH is developed by Sembcorp Industries and will be the first commercial building for water-related industries on SNEI
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Nanjing market, technology opportunities & challenges
- learn about investment environment and information on technology capabilities and development
- network with key government agencies and business leaders
- pre-arranged site visits to Nanjing Eco Hi-Tech Island
- customised meetings with officials, universities and companies
Register by 25 March 2019