Rehabilitation of distressed facilities of Water & Used Water Treatment Plants
Date: 6-8 Sept 2017
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Waterhub 80 Toh Guan Road East (Singapore)
|Trainer||Mr. Satish Schilekar|
|Full Course Fees||SGD 1,480.00|
|E2i Course fees subsidy||SGD 740.00|
|Nett Course fee after subsidy||SGD 740.00|
To impart practical knowledge of the Understanding of different unit operations, evaluate their performance and recommend repairs, upgradation and improvements in them.
Participants of this course will have a deeper understanding of the unit processes and equipment used in fresh water and used water treatment plants with respect to their operational, maintenance and efficiency requirements. Participants will also be able to recommend the upgradation in the equipment including technology improvements
Who should attend:
Design, Sales, Projects, Proposal, Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning Engineers working in the industry.
- Introduction to Rehabilitation and Upgradation module
- Technical Audit module
- Rehabilitation module
- Efficiency Improvement module
- Rehabilitation of Fresh Water Pre-treatment equipment module
- Rehabilitation of Fresh Water Treatment equipment module
- Rehabilitation of Used-Water Pre-treatment equipment module
- Rehabilitation of Used-Water Treatment equipment module
- Case Studies module
- Summary & Closing
- Deliverables: Course handouts in pdf format
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: (65) 6515 0812.