Seeking Trainers for Masterclass Courses
Singapore Water Association (SWA) seeks to add value through training and capacity building to upgrade the water professionals’ practical knowledge and help them keep them abreast with the latest developments in our industry.
SWA is keen to speak with interested candidates with a strong background in water to conduct some of our Masterclass courses in Q4 2020 and 2021. Preferably with some training experience but the essential requirement is to possess the passion to teach and willing to share knowledge.
- Devise a bespoke delivery model to ensure the course is delivered effectively based on the learning framework
- Ability to develop a new course structure will be an added advantage
- Undertake theoretical and hands-on teaching of classes up to 20 participants
- Transfer industry knowledge and experience to enhance the learning journey
- Required to apply for annual leave at own discretion to undertake the assignment if engaged in other full-time employment where applicable.
- To ensure no liability or confidentiality breach will be attached to SWA in any circumstance
Anyone who can display good operational experience or if you know of anyone who fits the trainer role, please feel free to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion on the courses and terms.