Monday, 12th December 2022
[Webinar] Ozone and AOP: going beyond traditional wastewater treatment (12 December 2022, SGT3:00pm, GMT:+8:00)
Dear SWA Members & Partners,
Singapore Water Association (SWA) and De Nora Water Technologies are co-organizing a Webinar : “ Ozone and AOP: going beyond traditional wastewater treatment ” on Monday, 12th December 2022@SGT 3:00pm – 4:00pm (GMT:+8:00)
Micropollutants such as 1,4-dioxane, recalcitrant organics, and others can pose serious human health concerns. Traditional wastewater treatments aren’t always powerful enough to render these contaminants harmless. Join us as we provide insight into how technologies in Ozone, UV, and Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP) offer effective solutions for destroying organic contaminants.
Why attend the webinar?
• Understand the implications of micropollutants to the industrial market
• Explore ozone, UV and AOP as an effective treatment option, particularly when used together with other technologies
• Discover how pilot testing delivers the most optimized design
Who should Attend the Webinar:
• Owners/end users/operators of potable water plants
• Environmental consulting engineers
• Professionals for water/wastewater treatment and regulators
• EPC firms
Date & Time: Monday 12th December, 2022 @ SGT 3:00pm – 4:00pm (GMT:+8:00)
Admission: Complimentary for all guests.
Look forward to seeing you at this informative sharing webinar. Thank you.