3rd September 2021
[Webinar] : Ozone for Industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment
Singapore Water Association (SWA) and De Nora Water Technologies are co-organizing a Webinar: Ozone for Industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment on Friday, 3rd September @ 3.00pm – 4.00pm (SGT, GMT:+8:00).
Water is a fundamental commodity in nearly every step of industrial processes around the world and must be carefully managed for sustainable use and water reuse. A powerful oxidant with a fast reaction time and no added chemicals, ozone is a proven, effective option for many industrial wastewater treatment applications including complex contamination concerns.
In this webinar, we’ll leverage decades of ozone generation experience, sharing case study examples and compelling data to illustrate how ozone water treatment is used in three primary industrial water treatment applications:
- Intake water/process water :inorganic and organics oxidation
- Wastewater polishing/treatment :organics removal, taste and odor reduction, color removal and oxidation of surfactants, phenols, hydrocarbons, and toxicity reduction. Learn how tertiary treatment can be integrated in an industrial treatment plant.
- Sludge reduction :improve biosolid and sludge reduction reducing operating costs
Focused on specific industry segments:
- Mining (AOP for ammonia oxidation, cyanide destruction, metals oxidation)
- Chemical & hydrocarbon processing industries (HPI/CPI)
- Pharmaceutical micropollutants and personal care products including contaminants of emerging concern – mycotoxins, 1,4 dioxane, pesticides
- Oil and gas wastewater and heavy industry with specific applications for organics, phenols and surfactants in produced water
- Food and beverage wastewater
- Textile wastewater
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn how ozone generation addresses industrial wastewater treatment concerns in intake/process water, wastewater polishing, and sludge reduction across a range of markets.
- Understand the technology behind ozone and combined technologies (ozone + advanced oxidation process/ ozone + biological activated filtration) and how it can help you address complex water contamination issues.
- Explore specific data-driven examples of ozone generation for organics oxidation, phenols and hydrocarbons, color and surfactants removal, toxicity reduction, and constituents of emerging concern.
- Find out how to successfully work De Nora to design the right treatment scheme for your application.
Registration: Scan/click to register (edm attached).
Admission: Complimentary for all guests.
Who should attend: Consulting Engineers in the Water/Wastewater business. End User/Operators of industrial process facilities and EPC firms