Date: 19-21 September 2016 (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic LSCT Block 83 Level 3 Clementi Road
Singapore Water Association will be organising a 3-day course on Water Quality Monitoring & Testing on 19-21 September 2015 at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. This programme is supported by Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd ("e2i").
This practice-oriented short course introduces course participants to key aspects of water quality monitoring and testing for application in pollution control, water & wastewater treatment. In addition to coverage of key parameters indicating pollution, participants will have hands-on exposure to practical aspects of water quality analysis, with particular emphasis on industrial wastewater. Principles of measurement, instrumentation and analysis will be covered using an application-oriented approach.
The objective of the course is to allow participants to have a clear idea of parameters indicating pollution, how these parameters are analysed and interpreted, as well as the correlation between parameters. The lab-based sessions will allow in-depth understanding of the parameters and their interrelationships.
- Singapore's discharge standards
- Physical parameters indicating pollution
- Chemical parameters indicating pollution
- Biological parameters indicating pollution
- Analytical techniques: principles of water and wastewater analysis, selection of test method
- Hands-on session: Water Project for water quality testing, data collection, analysis and interpretation.
Date : 19-21 September 2016 (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue : Ngee Ann Polytechnic LSCT Block 83 Level 3 Clementi Road
Course Fees (GST is not applicable)
|Full Fees (To be collected at registration)
|e2i course fee subsidy*
|Nett course fee after subsidy
* Eligibility for e2i Funding:
- Employed Singaporean or Singapore PRs who are self-sponsored or employer-sponsored.
- Achieve at least 75% attendance.
- The participants and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources.
Award of Certificate & PEB Programme
Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet 75% attendance requirement.
Participants are advised to make payment for the Full Fees before the course commences to ensure that your registration is confirmed and accepted.
To register for this course, please complete the registration form and fax to 65150813 or email email@example.com by 31 August 2016. Registration will be on a first-come first served basis (This course is limited to 20 participants only).