Design, Operation and maintenance of SWRO Plants
Date: 26 - 28 June 2017
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Waterhub 80 Toh Guan Road East (Singapore)
|Trainer||Mr. Satish Schilekar|
|Full Course Fees||SGD 1480.00|
|E2i Course fees subsidy||SGD 740.00|
|Nett Course fee after subsidy||SGD 740.00|
To impart practical knowledge of sea water reverse osmosis plants with respect to design and engineering methodologies.
Participants of this course will have a deeper understanding of the sea water reverse osmosis plants and equipment with respect to their performance requirements. Participants will also be able to recommend optimization of existing equipment.
Who should attend:
Design, Sales, Projects, Proposal, Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning Engineers working in the industry.
Course content with modules:
The course will contain following modules.
- SWRO basics module
- Sea water contaminants module
- Pre-treatment system design module
- SWRO system design module (computer simulation)
- SWRO system design optimization module
- Energy recovery devices module
- Selection and engineering of components module
- SWRO post-treatment system design module
- SWRO systems configuration module
- Case Studies module
- Summary & Closing
For information on training courses, please contact SWA office: Ms. Cecilia Tan via email: email@example.com or tel: (65) 6515 0812.