3 June 2021
[Webinar] Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) Smart-Product-Solutions
Singapore Water Association (SWA) and Fluence Corporation are co-organising a Webinar : “Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) Smart-Product-Solutions” on Thursday, 3rd June Thursday @ 3.00pm – 4.00pm (SGT).
Fluence Corporation has developed the unique patented MABR technology to treat the wastewater in a more efficient and cost-effective way by innovative aeration process, including nitrification & denitrification.
Fluence has not only owned wide-range of MABR configurations, they would also like to share the experience on many MABR-based wastewater treatment projects in China, US, Israel, Europe, Southeast Asia etc globally.
- Evolution of Wastewater Aeration Process
- What is MABR?
- What is the difference between MABR with other solution?
- MABR benefits & advantages
Why you need to attend
- Understand the process of innovative MABR technology for wastewater treatment
- Understand the difference of MABR with other traditional wastewater treatment process (e.go A2O, MBR)
- Understand the advantage & benefit MABR brings
- Apply the MABR technology for the potential projects in Asia
- Admission: Complimentary for all guests.
- Who should attend: Water/Wastewater industry professionals, engineers, managers, environmental consultants and regulators.
- Date & Time: 3rd June 2021 Thursday @ 3.00pm – 4.00pm (SGT, GMT:+8:00)