9 September 2021
[Webinar] : Nirobox Solution: Focus on Decentralized Desalination Water Treatment
SWA and Fluence Corporation are co-organising an informative Webinar on:“Nirobox Solution: Focus on Decentralized Desalination Water Treatment” on Thursday, 9th September @ 3.00pm – 4.00pm(SGT).
Decentralized desalination means siting smaller desalination plants near a source of demand for fresh water and a supply of saline water, eliminating the need for extensive and costly pipe distribution networks. Now, advancements in technology and packaging are making small- and medium-sized decentralized desalination solutions — such as Fluence’s NIROBOX™ and NIROFLEX™ – viable and cost-effective options across a wide range of situations.
- What is the decentralized desalination
- Benefit of decentralized solution
- What is Nirobox™
- Nirobox™ benefits & advantages
Why you need to attend:
- Understand what decentralized solution can bring comparing with traditional centralized solution
- Understand the modular design of Nirobox™ solution
- Apply smart, sustainable water solutions for the potential projects in Asia
- Registration: Scan/click here to register (edm attached).
- Who should attend: Professionals in sustainable solutions for water/wastewater treatment, environmental consultants and regulators.
- Date & Time: Thursday 9th September 2021 @ 3.00pm – 4.00pm (SGT, GMT:+8:00)
- Admission: Complimentary for all guests.
Look forward seeing you at this informative sharing webinar. Thank you.